- Bring LOTS of AMMO!
- Bring a shotgun, handgun, and rifle if possible.
- This is meant to be FUN, not competitive
- Everyone is worried about their performance. Don't be. It is a TEAM event.
This year we want to encourage Women and Juniors to participate. So, knowing most women and juniors get little chance to practice, we "adjusted" the shoot to make it fair. Non-Traditional teams DO NOT have to use handgun if they do not want to. PLEASE! Bring your junior (under 16), wife, girlfriend, anyone who qualifies. We will make up teams as needed. We already have two juniors (under 16) registered. Highlights for Non-Traditional teams include:
- Maximum of 25 yds (not 50 yds)
- Substitute a .22 rifle instead of handgun if preferred.
- Shotgun and rifle do not have to trade positions.
Please see the attachment for complete "Non-Traditional" team rules. Of course, juniors and women can also compete on a traditional team if they want to, they would just have to adhere to those rules.
Hope to see everyone Jan 15, 2017 at the Club.