Thanks to everyone who supported our Eighth Annual Winter Theme Shoot. Full results below!
If you would like to be informed of the Legislative Bills effecting sportsman and sportswoman please e-mail Ray Green (Greenray167@gmail.com) our liaison to the NH Wildlife Federation so he can send you legislative updates.
Our Eighth Annual Winter Theme Shoot, January 14, 2018, starts at 8:45 am, at the Goffstown Fish & Game Association on Melvin Valley Road in Weare, NH.
Welcome to the 8th annual winter theme shoot. The purpose of the shoot is to fill in the doldrums of winter with fun, low-cost, not-much-on-prizes, you-get-braggin'-rights and a frozen-butt shooting match. Last year Mother Nature was pretty nice to us, so cross your fingers for another great day.
This year's January shoot is going to be a two gun action shooting theme. Scoring is strictly based on the total score of two runs fired on the left and right side of the range on handgun and total score on rifle.
See PDF below for full details.
• Membership renewals are due 1/1 (must be received by 1/31)
• Note – There is no general meeting in January.
• Sunday, January 14th – IFMBO Shoot
• Unpaid memberships expire 1/31 (and are ineligible for renewal)
• Tuesday, February 27th – Club Meeting, 7pm
• Tuesday, March 27th – Club Meeting, 7pm
• Tuesday, April 24th – Club Meeting, 7pm
• Tuesday, May 22nd – Club Meeting, 7pm
• Tuesday, June 26th – Club Meeting, 7pm
• Tuesday, July 24th – Club Meeting, 7pm
• Tuesday, August 28th – Club Meeting, 7pm
• Tuesday, September 25th – Club Meeting, 7pm
All dues MUST be paid in person at the clubhouse no later than January 31st, 2018.
Lapsed memberships cannot be renewed and persons whose memberships lapse must go on the waiting list to reapply as slots open.
Brian will be at the clubhouse for membership renewals on the following dates and times:
Please take note:
The clubhouse and pistol range will be used by Tandemkross on Friday Aug. 25th from noon to 5:00pm.
The pistol and rifle ranges by Weare PD on Friday Sept. 1st all day for Firearms Qualification.
• August 14, 16, 17, 19, & 20: Hunters’ Ed. Ranges closed on August 20th until noon.
• Tuesday, August 22nd – Club Meeting, 7pm
• August 24 & 25 – NH Trappers Association Fall Rendezvous in Belmont, NH
• Rifle range reserved for Weare PD – September 1st
• Fall Turkey Shoot – September 10th, 9:00 am – 3:00pm
• All ranges reserved for PD – September 14th & 21st
• Ham and Bean Supper, September 16th, 5pm – 7:30pm
• Tuesday, Sept 26th – Club Meeting, 7pm
• Saturday, October 21st – Spaghetti Dinner, 4:30pm – 7:30pm
• Tuesday, October 24th – Club Meeting, 7pm
• Tuesday, November 28th – Club Meeting, 7pm
Seventh Annual Summer Theme Shoot, August 13, 2017, starts at 8:45 am, at the Goffstown Fish & Game Association on Melvin Valley Road in Weare, NH.
Welcome Shooters to the seventh annual summer theme shoot. This is a follow up of our winter (I Froze My Butt Off Shoot) and spring shoots. The shoot is open to club members and non members.
This is a 2-person team event! Unlike other team events, each shooter will shoot Pistol and Rifle and Shotgun.
See PDF below for full details.
Here is a chance to improve our main fundraiser which has been around for decades -- and generations! It's time some new blood add their input so this event can continue to be a success for members, non-members, and our wider community. It doesn't require a lot of time; Time worked counts towards membership volunteer hours; and it supports YOUR club and ranges. Please help: contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!